The cookies on our website process information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths.
We may use your information collected through our website to:
- administer our website;
- keep our website secure and prevent fraud; and
We use both session and persistent cookies on our website. Our website also uses third party cookies that are inserted by WordPress.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and you can delete cookies already stored on your browser.
- For information on how to manage cookies on the Google Chrome browser, see https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en;
- For information on how to manage cookies on the Firefox browser, see https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences;
- For information on how to manage cookies on the Apple Safari browser, https://support.apple.com/en-ie/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac;
- For information on how to manage cookies on the Microsoft Internet Explorer browser, see https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies.